This document was last modified on February 1, 2020
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent (by activating cookies in your browser), the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase will not be linked to cookies.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempted from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- To permit communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- To strictly provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to browse through a website page, a platform or an application and use the different options or services it contains, for example those of controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the features that make up an order form, carrying out the purchase of an order, applying to sign in or take part in an event, using security features while browsing, and storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional settings from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are the ones that allow monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity on a website, an application or a platform and to elaborate navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the most efficient possible management of the advertising spaces which, the publisher may have included in a web page, an application or a platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the most efficient possible management of the advertising spaces that the publisher may have included in a web page, an application or a platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the user’s behavior obtained through the continuous observation of browsing habits, which enables the creation of a specific profile on which to base the displaying of advertising.
- Third-party cookies: The website may use third-party services that, on behalf of the website, collect information, for statistical purposes, of the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this website and other Internet services.
PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we inform you in an specific, precise and unequivocal manner that the information obtained through the cookies that are installed in your computer will be used for the following purposes:
The recipients of the information obtained through cookies installed on your computer will be the following:
- The web publisher, also in charge of data processing: Punia Laksmi Blessing SL
- Where appropriate, others directly related to the publisher in charge of the web and who are specifically listed below:
PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
The consent to the installation of cookies will be granted by ticking a box relating to the acceptance of the “Cookies Policy” provided for this purpose on our website.
Whenever the user does not expressly state whether or not he or she accepts the installation of the cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be assumed that consent has been granted; he or she will be specifically informed by us of the possibility of blocking or eliminating cookies installed on the computer by means of setting the options of the browser installed in the computer.
OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF COOKIES INSTALLATION
Although accepting the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide our services through it.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user can at any time change the setting of cookies, block or disable them. We hereby provide the setup mode in the main browsers
- CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- FIREFOX: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- SAFARI: http://www.apple.com/en/privacy/use-of-cookies/
As well as third party cookies Google AdWords:
Get Your Tour Ibiza is not responsible for the content and veracity of the policies of third party cookies.
PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
Get Your Tour Ibiza undertakes to the fulfill her obligation of secrecy regarding personal data as well as her duty to save them and will adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures which guarantee the security of personal data and prevent data alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether these arise from human activity or the physical or natural environment as set out in Title VIII Of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approve the regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service may exercise, at any time, his or her rights to access, rectify and cancel and to oppose the person in charge of the file or processing, attaching a photocopy of his or her DNI (Document Nacional de Identidad).
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FILE OR PROCESSING
The person in charge of the file or processing is Get Your Tour Ibiza,