We take advantage of the fact that our senses remain awake and full of visual, olfactory, taste, auditory and tactile stimuli, to enjoy tasting in a wine-producing environment with a relaxed atmosphere.
This tour is for all wine lovers and who wants to know the traditional liquors of Ibiza.
Maximum 20 people, don’t miss it!
Tour minimum 2 people.
- Please tell us if you have any food intolerances.
- For the reservation to be confirmed, it is necessary to pay in full.
- Payment within 48 hours after confirming availability.
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours before departure.
- VAT included.
What does the tour include?
- All tours will be accompanied by a specialized local guide.
- Transportation only on private tours (not on walking tours, this can be booked separately).
- Collection at your accommodation.
- Cruise passengers will be picked up at the arrival of the cruise.
- Tour specified at the determined hour and meeting point.
- Private tours in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Russian, Japanese, Polish and/or other languages, upon special request.
If you want any extra (tickets, typical products, cava or champagne, birthday cakes, transportation, ...) to make this day super special, contact us.
Contact us if there are people with reduced mobility, it is very important for the preparation of the itinerary and transportation.