One question we are asked regularly is “how can the Sant Antoni free tour be free?”. The tour is ‘free’, …
Immerse yourself in the secrets of Sant Antoni
Our expert, certified guides are here to help you delve into the wonders of Sant Antoni.
Suitable for all audiences
Approx. 2,5 hours
3,1 km walking distance.
Live the Magic
Only 20 people per tour, don’t miss out!
Where will we go?
1. Departure from the entrance of “Sa Punta des Molí”
2. Sa Punta des Molí with its mill, its ferris wheel, its oil mill, and its small Botanical Garden
3. Walter Benjamin Memorial
4. “Aguamolls” from Promenade
5. Brief stop in front of the “Es Paradis” and “Eden” nightclubs
6. The Columbus Egg
7. Phlegm and Malarky Murals (Control, 2013)
8. Visit of the Church of San Antonio
9. Murals by Interesni Kazki (Capitalism, 2012 and Revolution, 2016)
10. Mural by David de la Mano, Pablo Herrero and Pekolejo (El Primero, 2014)
11. Statue of “Es Verrò”
12. Phlegm Mural (Control, 2013)
13. Inti Mural (The Best, 2014)
14. Sculpture of s’Ancora
15. Sculpture “The Eye”
16. Hermann Ueberholz buttresses
17. “Plaza de los Pintores”
18. Monument to the fisherman
19. “Es Gigre”
20. Fisherman’s wharf “moll vell”
21. Nautical Club
22. Old Colonial House
23. Sant Antoni Town Hall
24. Ses Coves Blanques Lighthouse
What else do we offer?
It’s easy to arrive by bus, taxi, scooter or car and we’ll provide you with all the necessary information, including location and times of public transportation.
All of our professional guides are ready to offer you an enjoyable and unforgettable experience. We guarantee the quality of the tours.
We’ll end the day near Café del Mar for a mythic Ibizan sunset with the backdrop of Balearic rhythms.
20 people maximum, don’t miss out!
One question we are asked regularly is “how can the Sant Antoni free tour be free?”. The tour is ‘free’, because unlike regular tour providers’ services, there is no set price for taking it, no prescribed fee to pay regardless of the tour experience itself. Instead, you are free to ‘tip’ your guide as you see fit after your tour. An affordable way of discovering the island as you as you never have before.
As in any other paid tour, we apply all our knowledge and experience to make sure you’ll spend a great time, as well as getting to know all the best of this fishing village of the island of Ibiza. The difference is that you decide what the tour was worth or what you can afford, if anything, and that the value-for-money ratio is determined only by you.
Making authentic local tour experiences accessible to all regardless of budget, free tours are an exciting alternative way to discover cities, save a lot of money, and remain in control of what you spend on a city-tour while supporting passionate local guides.