Explore the city with us! Together with your guide of GET YOUR TOUR IBIZA get under the spell of this city under all its aspects.
On this private tour you discover the legacy left by Phoenicians, Romans, Arabs and the time of the Reconquista, until the arrival of the hippies.
What will you experience?
Groups: max. 15 participants
From the main square Vara de Rey, the walk takes you into the oldest part of Dalt Vila via its ramparts dating back to 16th century. Walking up the white and cobbled streets to the cathedral, a glorious view of the port of Ibiza awaits you. Descending via the Town Hall, next to the church of Santo Domingo, we follow the ramparts overlooking the sea.
The tour ends in the fortified courtyard of the guard descending the raised bridge of Ses Taules.
- Children up to 12 years free of charge
- Entrance ticket included.
- In order for the reservation to be confirmed, payment of the entire amount is due at subscription within 48 hours after confirmation of the availability of the excursion.
- VAT included.
What does the tour include?
- All tours will be accompanied by a specialized local guide.
- Transportation only on private tours (not on walking tours, this can be booked separately).
- Collection at your accommodation.
- Cruise passengers will be picked up at the arrival of the cruise.
- Tour specified at the determined hour and meeting point.
- Private tours in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Russian, Japanese, Polish and/or other languages, upon special request.
If you want any extra (tickets, typical products, cava or champagne, birthday cakes, transportation, ...) to make this day super special, contact us.
Contact us if there are people with reduced mobility, it is very important for the preparation of the itinerary and transportation.