Your guide from GET YOUR TOUR IBIZA makes it possible for you to get to know the island also in just 6 hours. Formentera this postcard picture place, is a feast of colours and light. In this private excursion you will witness the highlights of Formentera: its Roman history, megalithic monuments, gastronomy and its places of outstanding charm.
After collecting you, we are heading to the Ferry port of Ibiza for our crossing. Arrived at destination we immerse ourselves into the discovery of the charm and character of this island.
What do we suggest for this 6 h excursion?
Groups: max.19 participants
- You get to know San Francisco Javier, the capital of the island with its fortified church. We travel to the lighthouse of La Mola, passing the ruin of the Roman castle, the Camì de Sa Pujada and the Mirador where we have a spectacular view of the entire island.
- On one of the most authentic beaches on the island you may enjoy a tasty meal along with authentic Formentera wine in a relaxed and yet elegant atmosphere.
- The service includes the transfer from your accommodation to the port of Ibiza, Ferry round trip to Formentera plus local guide.
- In order for the reservation to be confirmed, payment of the entire amount is due at subscription within 48 hours after confirmation of the availability of the excursion. VAT included.
What does the tour include?
- All tours will be accompanied by a specialized local guide.
- Transportation only on private tours (not on walking tours, this can be booked separately).
- Collection at your accommodation.
- Cruise passengers will be picked up at the arrival of the cruise.
- Tour specified at the determined hour and meeting point.
- Private tours in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Russian, Japanese, Polish and/or other languages, upon special request.
If you want any extra (tickets, typical products, cava or champagne, birthday cakes, transportation, ...) to make this day super special, contact us.
Contact us if there are people with reduced mobility, it is very important for the preparation of the itinerary and transportation.