Do you want to know the mysterious and magical Santa Eulalia?
Together with your guide of GET YOUR TOUR IBIZA, immerse yourself in the world of fables and the historical background of the third biggest Ibizan town, and the only one with a river on the island.
What will you experience?
Groups: max.15 participants
- Meet with the fameliares and barruguets. The city center is adorned with interesting monuments embellishing the promenades, such as the Shipwreck Monument, the so-called Devil’s Bridge or the Mill.
- Stroll through the borough of Puig de Missa its 16th-century mysterious church-fortress and listen to its history. On the top of the hill next to the church one enjoys the best panoramic view of the town.
- A good way to know more about the life of Ibiza, is a visit in Can Ross the ethnographic museum (entrance fee is not included).
- Children up to 12 years free of charge
- Entrance ticket included.
- In order for the reservation to be confirmed, payment of the entire amount is due at subscription within 48 hours after confirmation of the availability of the excursion.
- VAT included.
What does the tour include?
- All tours will be accompanied by a specialized local guide.
- Transportation only on private tours (not on walking tours, this can be booked separately).
- Collection at your accommodation.
- Cruise passengers will be picked up at the arrival of the cruise.
- Tour specified at the determined hour and meeting point.
- Private tours in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Russian, Japanese, Polish and/or other languages, upon special request.
If you want any extra (tickets, typical products, cava or champagne, birthday cakes, transportation, ...) to make this day super special, contact us.
Contact us if there are people with reduced mobility, it is very important for the preparation of the itinerary and transportation.