This tour is a unique opportunity in Ibiza to enjoy the Old Town with its World Heritage Sites barrier free with your guide of GET YOUR TOUR IBIZA.
This private tour allows for those who want to know more about the many centuries of Ibiza’s history to access it with ease what otherwise is inaccessible for visitors with walking difficulties. GET YOUR TOUR IBIZA gives the opportunity to rent an electric scooter for visitor in need of transport. (We do not recommend wheelchairs on the sloping streets).
What will you experience?
Groups: max. 15 participants
Passing the main square Vara de Rey, we continue to the ramparts of the 16th century to enter Dalt Vila. On the way up, we visit the Plaza de Vila and the Bastion of Santa Lucia, the largest of the seven bastions. We enjoy the white and cobbled streets to the cathedral. We can expect a spectacular panoramic view of the port, on the one hand, and Las Salinas and Formentera on the other.
Going back down, we arrive at La Marina where the old market and its streets full of shops, bars and restaurants wait for us.
- Children up to 12 years free of charge
- Entrance ticket included.
- In order for the reservation to be confirmed, payment of the entire amount is due at subscription within 48 hours after confirmation of the availability of the excursion.
- VAT included.
What does the tour include?
- All tours will be accompanied by a specialized local guide.
- Transportation only on private tours (not on walking tours, this can be booked separately).
- Collection at your accommodation.
- Cruise passengers will be picked up at the arrival of the cruise.
- Tour specified at the determined hour and meeting point.
- Private tours in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Russian, Japanese, Polish and/or other languages, upon special request.
If you want any extra (tickets, typical products, cava or champagne, birthday cakes, transportation, ...) to make this day super special, contact us.
Contact us if there are people with reduced mobility, it is very important for the preparation of the itinerary and transportation.