With this tour you will get to know the most beautiful and exceptional places on the island where you can taste traditional dishes as well as different native products. The diversity of Ibizan cuisine comes from North African and Phoenician settlers, who brought their own original and exquisite influences with their characteristic Mediterranean touch.
Our gastronomic journey takes us to dishes as authentic as Sofrit Pagès, Fideuá or Arroz Marinero, ending with a Flao or a Greixonera for dessert. And, of course, you will try the Hierbas Ibicencas, a traditional liquor that you will love.
- Tour minimum 2 people.
- Please tell us if you have any food intolerances.
- For the reservation to be confirmed, it is necessary to pay in full.
- Payment within 48 hours after confirming availability.
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours before departure.
- VAT included.
What does the tour include?
- All tours will be accompanied by a specialized local guide.
- Transportation only on private tours (not on walking tours, this can be booked separately).
- Collection at your accommodation.
- Cruise passengers will be picked up at the arrival of the cruise.
- Tour specified at the determined hour and meeting point.
- Private tours in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Russian, Japanese, Polish and/or other languages, upon special request.
If you want any extra (tickets, typical products, cava or champagne, birthday cakes, transportation, ...) to make this day super special, contact us.
Contact us if there are people with reduced mobility, it is very important for the preparation of the itinerary and transportation.