In this tailor-made private tour with GET YOUR TOUR IBIZA we show you the island of Formentera with all its charm, its beaches, its countryside and its authentic corners with its stories and legends.
After collecting you at your accommodation, we move to the ferry port of Ibiza to cross over to Formentera to a unique and unforgettable journey.
What do we suggest for this 8 h excursion?
Groups: max.19 participants
- We start with a walk-through San Francisco Javier, capital of the island, with its inviting shops, its picturesque streets and its fortified church.
- Followed by a walk to the Mirador from where a spectacular view of the whole island is offered.
- Drive up to the Lighthouse of La Mola, one of the first in the Mediterranean Sea to fall in love with the colours of the water in front of us.
- Afterwards we visit and enjoy some of the best beaches in the Mediterranean.
- The service includes the transfer from your accommodation to the port of Ibiza, Ferry round trip to Formentera plus local guide.
- In order for the reservation to be confirmed, payment of the entire amount is due at subscription within 48 hours after confirmation of the availability of the excursion. VAT included.
What does the tour include?
- All tours will be accompanied by a specialized local guide.
- Transportation only on private tours (not on walking tours, this can be booked separately).
- Collection at your accommodation.
- Cruise passengers will be picked up at the arrival of the cruise.
- Tour specified at the determined hour and meeting point.
- Private tours in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Russian, Japanese, Polish and/or other languages, upon special request.
If you want any extra (tickets, typical products, cava or champagne, birthday cakes, transportation, ...) to make this day super special, contact us.
Contact us if there are people with reduced mobility, it is very important for the preparation of the itinerary and transportation.