Discover the coast of Ibiza and live an unrepeatable experience aboard a llaüt, a traditional boat from the Balearic Islands. Glide silently through the blue sea and appreciate marine life in all its facets.
Relax yourself for a few hours and enjoy the fascination of the sea and the stories of the numerous islets with their myths, the place where Hannibal was born or where Odysseus escaped from the seductive song of the sirens.
The crew will serve you a small snack and cava.
- Includes crew, insurance, snorkel equipment, snacks, cava.
- Reservations possible from 2 to 10 hours, also with sunset.
- Boarding point – Port of Cala Corral (West coast of the island
- For the reservation to be confirmed, it is necessary to pay in full.
- Payment within 48 hours after confirming availability.
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours before departure.
- Taxes included.
Ask us if you want any extra (tickets, typical products, cava or champagne, birthday cakes, transportation…), so we can make this day special for you.