What do we suggest for this 8 h excursion?
Groups: max. 20 participants
- A visit to the Nature Reserve of Las Salinas with its salt flats, guarded by 18th century watchtowers where are today the most famous beach frequented by celebrities.
- Discover coves in the south and south west of the island used formerly by smugglers like Cova Can Marca (entry fees are not included in the price). To end the day just relax with a fabulous sunset at the beach.
- Don’t miss to visit Santa Eulalia, known in the 1950s as ‘Raj on the Med’. Along the east coast among hidden beaches, graceful beach bars and fishermen’s huts at Anita’s, is the perfect place to try a flao, the typical Ibizan cake, while learning all about the story of its origin. In the afternoon you make your own Ibizan Herbs liquor in a private Workshop (extra fee charge) and finish the day in the countryside.
- Our DE LUXE Service includes high quality transport with chauffeur.
- Our Guided Tours in Russian are only available exclusively in all DE LUXE categories.
- In order for the reservation to be confirmed, payment of the entire amount is due at subscription within 48 hours after confirmation of the availability of the excursion.
- VAT included.
What does the tour include?
- All tours will be accompanied by a specialized local guide.
- Transportation only on private tours (not on walking tours, this can be booked separately).
- Collection at your accommodation.
- Cruise passengers will be picked up at the arrival of the cruise.
- Tour specified at the determined hour and meeting point.
- Private tours in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Russian, Japanese, Polish and/or other languages, upon special request.
If you want any extra (tickets, typical products, cava or champagne, birthday cakes, transportation, ...) to make this day super special, contact us.
Contact us if there are people with reduced mobility, it is very important for the preparation of the itinerary and transportation.