We will see beautiful rock formations where iron abounds, which gives a red color to the entire area. We will make a stop at Cala Roja to snorkel, rest or sunbathe to return later to the starting point.
Maximum 20 people, don’t miss it!
- Open tour available at specified times and announced meeting point.
- Excursion departure from 4 participants.
- Includes kayak, paddle and vest.
- For the reservation to be confirmed, it is necessary to pay in full.
- Full payment within 48 hours after availability confirmed
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour.
- VAT included.
What does the tour include?
- All tours will be accompanied by a specialized local guide.
- Transportation only on private tours (not on walking tours, this can be booked separately).
- Collection at your accommodation.
- Cruise passengers will be picked up at the arrival of the cruise.
- Tour specified at the determined hour and meeting point.
- Private tours in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Russian, Japanese, Polish and/or other languages, upon special request.
If you want any extra (tickets, typical products, cava or champagne, birthday cakes, transportation, ...) to make this day super special, contact us.
Contact us if there are people with reduced mobility, it is very important for the preparation of the itinerary and transportation.