What do we suggest for this 2 h excursion?
Groups: max. 20 participants
- The panoramic view of the old Ibiza town “Dalt Vila”, a World Heritage
- The natural park of Ses Salines with its salt flats, which gave its nickname “The White Island” along its famous beach.
- Discover “Es Vedrá” and its mystery after the visit of a typical Ibizan village.
- Let you be introduced to Santa Eulalia with its fortified church, learn about its legends and stories and enjoy the local Ibizan wine in a typical winery.
- Join a stroll in the Santa Inés Valley and finish the afternoon watching the famous sunset in San Antonio.
- Visit an authentic hippie market with some insider tips from your guide for your purchases.
- Our DE LUXE Service includes high quality transport with chauffeur.
- Our Guided Tours in Russian are only available exclusively in all DE LUXE categories.
- In order for the reservation to be confirmed, payment of the entire amount is due at subscription within 48 hours after confirmation of the availability of the excursion.
- VAT included.
What does the tour include?
- All tours will be accompanied by a specialized local guide.
- Transportation only on private tours (not on walking tours, this can be booked separately).
- Collection at your accommodation.
- Cruise passengers will be picked up at the arrival of the cruise.
- Tour specified at the determined hour and meeting point.
- Private tours in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Russian, Japanese, Polish and/or other languages, upon special request.
If you want any extra (tickets, typical products, cava or champagne, birthday cakes, transportation, ...) to make this day super special, contact us.
Contact us if there are people with reduced mobility, it is very important for the preparation of the itinerary and transportation.